jQuery Mobile 1.2.0 Release Candidate 2
The jQuery Mobile team is excited to announce the second release candidate for 1.2.0. We had a few bugs come in with RC1 that we wanted to fix up before going final. Notably, we’ve re-enabled the fix for selects and inputs zooming in unnecessarily in iOS6 and improved popup support in Opera Mini (though positioning is still less than ideal).
We’re hoping this will be the last RC before heading to the final release. If we don’t see a showstopper bug come in, this will be the same code we’ll release as 1.2.0 stable. Please help us test and report issues before we move to the final version. Try it now!
Change log (since 1.2.0 RC1)
Adjusting comment to be simple apostrophe rather than special character – Remove an unusual character in CSS comment that was causing compilation problems. Thanks @ecaron!
Reuse dialog hash if already present and tack on another if it is part of the initial hash (Issue: #4994) – Popup refactoring to support browser refresh when a popup is open.
Event timing difference in iOS 6 was causing zoom to be disabled and immediately re-enabled prior to the zoom taking place (Issue: #5041) – Fix for iOS 6 which reintroduces a select input page-zoom issue.
Added class ui-popup to tapToggleBlacklist – The tap toggle feature for fixed toolbars now is disabled when popups are open.
- Uncompressed: jquery.mobile-1.2.0-rc.2.js (useful for debugging)
- Minified and Gzipped: jquery.mobile-1.2.0-rc.2.min.js (24KB, ready to deploy)
- Uncompressed with Default theme: jquery.mobile-1.2.0-rc.2.css (useful for debugging)
- Minified and Gzipped with Default theme: jquery.mobile-1.2.0-rc.2.min.css (7KB, ready to deploy)
- Uncompressed structure without a theme: jquery.mobile-1.2.0-rc.2.css (useful for theme development)
- Minified and Gzipped structure without a theme: jquery.mobile-1.2.0-rc.2.min.css (6KB, ready to deploy)
Copy-and-Paste Snippet for CDN-hosted files (recommended):
<link rel="stylesheet" href="http://code.jquery.com/mobile/1.2.0-rc.2/jquery.mobile-1.2.0-rc.2.min.css" /> <script src="http://code.jquery.com/jquery-1.8.1.min.js"></script> <script src="http://code.jquery.com/mobile/1.2.0-rc.2/jquery.mobile-1.2.0-rc.2.min.js"></script>
ZIP File: If you want to host the files yourself you can download a zip of all the files:
Microsoft CDN hosted jQuery Mobile files:
Fork jQuery Mobile on GitHub