jQuery Mobile 1.4.2 Released
The second maintenance release for jQuery Mobile 1.4 is out! We fixed the issues with Android 2.3 and IE8 that were introduced in 1.4.1. More than 30 other bug fixes landed in this release, including ones for panel and transitions. See the 1.4.2 changelog for a list of all changes.
- Uncompressed: jquery.mobile-1.4.2.js (useful for debugging)
- Minified and Gzipped: jquery.mobile-1.4.2.min.js (ready to deploy)
- Uncompressed with Default theme: jquery.mobile-1.4.2.css (useful for debugging)
- Minified and Gzipped with Default theme: jquery.mobile-1.4.2.min.css (ready to deploy)
- Uncompressed structure without a theme: jquery.mobile-1.4.2.css (useful for theme development)
- Minified and Gzipped structure without a theme: jquery.mobile-1.4.2.min.css (ready to deploy)
Copy-and-Paste Snippet for CDN-hosted files:
<link rel="stylesheet" href="http://code.jquery.com/mobile/1.4.2/jquery.mobile-1.4.2.min.css"> <script src="http://code.jquery.com/jquery-1.10.2.min.js"></script> <script src="http://code.jquery.com/mobile/1.4.2/jquery.mobile-1.4.2.min.js"></script>
If you want to host the files yourself you can download a zip of all the files.
Supported jQuery versions
jQuery Mobile 1.4 supports jQuery core 1.8 and newer
Graded Browser Support
See the jQuery Mobile 1.4 Supported Platforms page for the Graded Browser Support of this version.
Please do not use the comments section of this blog post to report bugs or ask for support. See our Contributing Guidelines for instructions about reporting issues. Use the forum for support questions. Thank you!