Announcing jQuery Mobile 1.3.2
- Uncompressed: jquery.mobile-1.3.2.js (useful for debugging)
- Minified: jquery.mobile-1.3.2.min.js (full library, ready to deploy)
- Uncompressed with Default theme: jquery.mobile-1.3.2.css (useful for debugging)
- Minified with Default theme: jquery.mobile-1.3.2.min.css (full library, ready to deploy)
- Uncompressed structure without a theme: jquery.mobile-1.3.2.css (useful for theme development)
- Minified structure without a theme: jquery.mobile-1.3.2.min.css (full library, ready to deploy)
Copy-and-Paste Snippet for CDN-hosted files (recommended):
<link rel="stylesheet" href="http://code.jquery.com/mobile/1.3.2/jquery.mobile-1.3.2.min.css" /> <script src="http://code.jquery.com/jquery-1.9.1.min.js"></script> <script src="http://code.jquery.com/mobile/1.3.2/jquery.mobile-1.3.2.min.js"></script>
If you want to host the files yourself you can download a zip of all the files:
Microsoft CDN hosted jQuery Mobile files:
Fork jQuery Mobile on GitHub
keyboard does not disappear when after the pop-up is closed (Issue #5974)
– Popup: Blur any focused elements inside container, including the container itself, upon closing. Fixes #5974 – keyboard does not disappear when after the pop-up is closed.
Popup Widget Events Passed as init Options are Immediately Executed (Issue #5958)
– Popup: Performance improvements. Fixes #5958. Found with git bisect.
Custom selects with an id containing a period don’t open their popup (Issue #5893)
– Custom select: Escape weird characters in popup/dialog ID when they become hrefs. Fixes #5893.
Non native menus: dialog size select title should match the label when changed after the dialog markup is added to the DOM (Issue #5956)
– Dialog: Render un-closeable during pagebeforehide. Fixes #5956.
incorrect overflow handling selectmenu[multiple] inside fieldset (Issue #6077)
– Core CSS: Unset browser default min-width for fieldset. Fixes #6077.
Panel: Opening from anchor tag within listview does not remove active button class (Issue #5961)
– Panel: Make sure active button class is removed when link to panel is a listview button. Fixes #5961.
Slider widget does not work on Opera Mobile 12.10 browser with JQM version 1.3.1 (Issue #5903)
– Slider: On Opera Mobile event.which is undefined. Accept that and get slidin'. Fixes #5903.
loadPage Cannot read property ‘prefetch’ of undefined (Issue #5877)
– Prefetch: Check for existance of options object before checking prefetch property Fixes #5877 – loadPage Cannot read property 'prefetch' of undefined and addresses execption from #5951
Navigating back is broken with autoInitializePage = false (Cannot call method ‘trigger’ of undefined) (Issue #5284)
– resolve the nav ready deferred after the page container has been created Fixes #5284
Popup button missing role attribute / aria-owns missing “-popup” postfix (Issue #6117)
– Links: ID refs without hashtag for aria-owns attribute of links to popups. Fixes #6117.
The “popup” data rel attribute should be mapped to the respective ARIA attributes (Issue #5898)
– Links: Append popup accessibility attributes. Fixes #5898.
Split button list: Buttons not showing in IE7 (1.3 regression) (Issue #6002)
– Theme: Use shorthand for background color fallback to make it work on IE7. Fixes #6002.
Update example CSS for “Making the panel responsive” (Issue #5889)
– Demos: Updated comment above example CSS for clarification. Fixes #5889.
Bug in documentation example “Making the panel responsive” (Issue #5936)
– Demos: Updated responsive panels CSS example. Fixes #5936.